Monday, October 11, 2021

Afterlife With Archie #10 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Francesco Francavilla (Illustrator), Jack Morelli (Illustrator)


77/100 Reading Challenge

4/5 ๐ŸŒŸ

Read date: October 11

*SPOILER ALERT*

+PUSSYCATS. VAMPIRES. Awesome spin.

+I'm so disappointed that it's the last issue of Afterlife With Archie. :( Fans are still waiting...

+So many questions. What happens in Riverdale? WHATTTTTTTT!?

+I need issue #11!

+I enjoyed reading the whole series. A bit disappointed and sad since there's no update for the next installment. *sigh*

+I guess I'll just read other Archie comics related to horror stuff.

+Thank you to all the creators of this series. I enjoyed it so much that it hurts to know that it got canceled.

+I highly recommend Afterlife With Archie!

From Goodreads :

+Interlude with the Pussycats
BETTY: RIP Part 5, "Interlude with the Pussycats" Before the end of the world began, a female pop trio was setting charts on fire.

+But in a world of TMZ and paparazzi-driven media, somehow these women kept their private lives a secret from everyone -- until now.

+A full-access interview promises to show the tragic and terrifying origin story of Josie and the Pussycats.

+For TEEN+ Readers.

Genre: Comics, Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Paranormal, Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...