Sunday, August 14, 2022

Empty Smiles (Small Spaces #4) - Katherine Arden⁣

๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  3/5 ✰⁣
⚯͛ Reviewing for the whole series.⁣
⚯͛ I oddly remember pennywise throughout the whole journey. He's like the version of it, but in these series, they called him the smiling man.⁣
⚯͛ What I love about these kids is even though it's too big and too strange for them, they did their best to solve every hard situation and help each other to the best they can.⁣
⚯͛ The author has a great way of portraying terrifying scenes in your head. It's fun and terrifying at the same time. I don't know if I can survive if I were in their situation.⁣
⚯͛ About the ending... Wow. It ended too soon. It felt rushed. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค” It was disappointing. Hmmm. I was just in the momentum of anticipating the climax of this story, but it ended abruptly I was completely lost. I felt betrayed. I have expectations about this one, I thought oh yes there's a clown involved. This must be the creepiest book in the series. (-_-)⁣
⚯͛ I still recommend you to read it. I might have a different perspective than yours. It's definitely worth your time.⁣
(The rating of 3 stars would be for the last book. The overall rating for the whole series is 4 stars.)⁣

█║▌║▌SYNOPSIS ▌║▌║█⁣
⚯͛ A boy who went missing at a nearby traveling carnival appears at the town swimming hole, terrified and rambling. He tells anyone who'll listen about the mysterious man who took him. How the man agreed to let him go on one condition: that he deliver a message. Play if you dare. ๐Ÿคก⁣
⚯͛ Game on! The smiling man has finally made his move. Now it’s Coco, Brian, and Phil’s turn to make theirs. And they know just where to start. The traveling carnival is coming to Evansburg. ๐ŸŽ ⁣
ส€แด‡แด€แด… แด…แด€แด›แด‡ : 08/12/2022⁣
๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž 26 | 50⁣
ษขแด‡ษดส€แด‡: Middle Grade, Horror, Fantasy, Mystery, Fiction, Paranormal⁣

#augustread2022 #emptysmiles #katherinearden #book4 #series #middlegrade #bookstagram #bibliobibuli #randomunbosom #bookwhore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...