Sunday, October 10, 2021

Afterlife With Archie #1 by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Francesco Francavilla (Illustrator), Jack Morelli (Illustrator)


68/100 Reading Challenge

4/5๐ŸŒŸ

Read date: October 10

+OMGGGG!!! Finally have time to go back to Riverdale! With Sabrina and the whole gang?! Horror? Zombies? WHAT CAN I ASK MORE?!

+I love the illustration (as always). Another brilliant work of Sacasa! Very interesting. I didn't expect that it will work! I miss all the characters from Riverdale. Even Ethel. lol, I like this! Even though I haven't read Sabrina and the witch comics. I personally love the segment Afterthoughts with Archie. ♥

From Goodreads :

+NEW ONGOING SERIES! "Escape From Riverdale" -- This is how the end of the world begins... Harvey Award-winning writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Carrie, Archie meets Glee) and Eisner-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (Batman, Black Beetle) take Archie and the gang where they've never been before-to the grave and back!

+A horrific accident sets off a series of grim events and Sabrina the Teenage Witch must try to repair the unspeakable evil her spell has unleashed.

+Gasp in horror as Riverdale faces an impending zombie Arch-pocalypse in this brand-new, spine-tingling ongoing series -- but be warned, kiddies, this one's not for the faint of heart! For TEEN+ readers.

Genre: Comics, Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Paranormal, Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...