Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Last Widow ( Will Trent #9 ) by Karin Slaughter⁣


๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ⁣
๐Ÿ“/๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŒŸ⁣
+Never a dull moment in Georgia with Karin Slaughter. What a f*cking genius! Couldn't ask for more. I'm still shocked at how well-thought-out, well-researched this book is. A well-written story with an intriguing adrenaline-filled plot with well-developed characters.⁣
+As we all know I've been a fan of Karin's work. Through the years I always enjoyed her books. This book deserves a 5-star rating. I was surprised at how I loved the whole journey. Impossible to put down once you start reading. Even if sometimes it's too much. Brutal AF! Sometimes I need to stop and breathe before I continue to process the situation of the characters.⁣
+It's been a rollercoaster of emotions. I can't even recommend this to everyone. This is not a light read. It needs your attention and it tackles heavy subjects and concepts. There might be a topic that just seems to be too triggering for some people. Nevertheless, I still think that you need to give it a try. Even Karin's standalone books. It will be worth it. Or you can start with my favorite series Karin Slaughter Grant County Series Reading Order Checklist.⁣
WARNING TRIGGERS: Rape, pedophilia, and lots of violence.⁣
RD: 01/16/2022⁣
#thelastwidow #willtrent9 #series #karinslaughter #bookstagram #bibliobibuli #randomunbosom #thebookrebellion #bookwhore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jujutsu Kaisen ❣️

Rating: 9/10 ๐ŸŒŸ⁣ ⁣ "Strength is built based on the accumulation of results....