Friday, August 23, 2024

ATTACK ON TITAN

Rating for the entire series: 9/10 ๐ŸŒŸ

"There's a devil inside us all, that's why the world turned out this way."

❥ I have so much to say, but it's still overwhelming. I just finished this series.

❥ I love the violence and bloodbath. ๐Ÿ˜

❥ I can't blame Eren for his decision in the end. Why? Humans were also at fault for why he lost his trust.

❥ Honestly, humans are worse than the titans. They are the real monsters here.

❥ That's why some people are annoyed with the ending of AOT. But for me? It makes sense. I'm okay with the ending.

❥ There were so many twists and surprises. I have many favourite characters, but for the women, it's Sasha and Hange. For the men, it's Levi and Reiner.

❥ My entire journey with AOT was a rollercoaster ride. BEAUTIFUL. BLOODY. COMPLEX. I love it!

❥ Highly recommended! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ–ค

S Y N O P S I S ◍

แƒฆ A world where humanity is almost wiped out by giant, man-eating creatures called Titans. The story follows Eren Yeager, a teenage boy who witnesses his mother being eaten by a Titan and vows to fight them.

แƒฆ Eren joins the military's scouting legion and discovers that he can transform into a Titan, giving him new powers to use against the Titans.

#attackontitan #action #basedonmanga #darkfantasy #horror #shounen #postapocaliptic #anime #randomunbosom #animewrapup #august2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...