Sunday, November 27, 2022

Laid-back Camp Movie (Yuru Camp)⁣⁣


Rating: 8/10 ๐ŸŒŸ⁣
♡ WAAAAH! Top favorite animรฉ this year! Laid-back Camp s1, s2, and this movie! I heard there's an s3. Woah!

♡ In this movie, they did a great job of creating realistic situations. They grew up and character development is evident in all of them. I love how they never lose their relationship between personal problems.

♡ I prefer season 1. Because it's raw and fresh. But overall? I can't complain! I love it. I will make sure to rewatch it whenever I want to!

♡ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ❣️❣️❣️๐Ÿค—
S Y N O P S I S (⁠เน‘⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠เน‘⁠)⁣
แƒฆ The anime film will feature the familiar characters from the franchise now grown up, and reuniting to construct a campsite. ๐ŸŒป⛺๐Ÿ•️⁣
Tags: Adventure, Comedy, Seinen, Slice of Life, Iyashikei, School Club, The Great Outdoors, Based on a Manga⁣

Date: 11.25.2022
#anime #laidbackcampmovie #yurucamp #sliceoflife #camping #basesonamanga #animelove #animewrapup2022 #favorite #highlyrecommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...