Sunday, November 27, 2022

Laid-back Camp Season 1 and 2 (Yuru Camp)


Rating: 9/10 ๐ŸŒŸ

♡ Relaxing and heartwarming. ๐Ÿ’–

♡ Amazing animation with breathtaking scenery. Characters are likable and genuine. I love the development of friendship in each episode. I want to try solo camping! Even if I'm like Nadeshiko. ^_^

♡ Honestly, I don't want these series to end. It has comfy vibes and a feel-good experience. You want to watch over again. I even watched the live action version! It was awesome too!

♡ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ๐Ÿ’“


S Y N O P S I S (⁠เน‘⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠เน‘⁠)

แƒฆ Rin Shima, a high school-aged girl, enjoys camping on her own. One day, she meets Nadeshiko Kagamihara, who encourages her to join their school's camping club.

แƒฆ Together, Rin, Nadeshiko, and their classmates Chiaki ลŒgaki and Aoi Inuyama travel around Japan, camping together and enjoying their daily lives. ๐ŸŒป⛺๐Ÿ•️


Tags: Adventure, Comedy, Seinen, Slice of Life, Iyashikei, School Club, The Great Outdoors, Based on a Manga

#anime #laidbackcamp #yurucamp #sliceoflife #camping #s1ands2 #basesonamanga #animelove #animewrapup2022 #favorite #highlyrecommended





No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...