Sunday, December 4, 2022

Penguin Highway


Rating: 8.5/10 ๐ŸŒŸ⁣⁣

⁣⁣
๐Ÿง Strange and weird in a good sense. Underrated anime.⁣

๐Ÿง Fantastic and beautiful story! Deserve more popularity. I love it. I like how the creator portrays life using surprising elements.⁣

๐ŸงThat ending song almost makes me cry. I'm waiting for a sequel! ๐Ÿฅบ⁣


║▌║▌║SYNOPSIS║▌║▌║⁣


⁣༻Fourth grader Aoyama is a precocious young boy, who writes in his notebook every day and counts down the days until he becomes an adult.⁣


༻One day, a group of penguins mysteriously appear in his quiet suburban neighborhood. Aoyama's crush, an unnamed older woman who works as a dental assistant, asks him to discover the reason why the penguins have appeared. ⁣

༻Along the way, Aoyama becomes embroiled in other mysteries affecting their town.⁣


⁣Tags: Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Based on a Manga⁣

Date: 11.27.2022⁣

#anime #penguinhighway #fantasy #animemovie #scifi #basesonamanga #animelove #animewrapup2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...