Monday, December 5, 2022

One Week Friends (Isshuukan Friends)



Rating: 8/10 ๐ŸŒŸ⁣

เน‘Underrated, wholesome, heartwarming, and has a unique concept.

เน‘Hase and Fujimiya are pure and innocent. I like the character development in each of the episodes.





เน‘My favorite character is Shougo. ๐Ÿ˜ He's mysterious and intimidating. Some might think that he's cold. He's blunt and rational, the sort of person who keeps you grounded. Those people act like they don't care, but they do. And Saki!!! Warm and Kawai! I want more Shougo and Saki moments. ๐Ÿฅบ


เน‘This anime is surprisingly decent. Could have been better in some aspects, but I don't regret it. It's a hidden gem. A solid 8/10. Not my favorite, but one that I can recommend to a friend. Worth my time. ๐Ÿ˜Š


║▌║▌║SYNOPSIS║▌║▌║

༻High school sophomore Yลซki Hase noticed that Kaori Fujimiya, his classmate, was always alone.

༻He tried to start a conversation with her but was turned down: "My memories of friendship can last only a week," she said.

༻Despite of knowing this shocking truth, Yลซki keeps trying to be Kaori's "new" friend every week.


Tags: Drama, Romance, Shounen, Amnesia, School Life, Based on a Manga

Date: 12.04.2022

#anime #oneweekfriendsanime #isshuukanfriends #drama #romance #shounen #schoollife #basesonamanga #animelove #animewrapup2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

Run Free My Darling Ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Run free my darling Ketchup. Mahal na mahal ka namin. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Salamat...